Join the Friends of the Fitzgerald River National Park
Membership of Friends of the Fitzgerald River National Park is open to any person who wishes to further the interests of the Association. If you want to join, please fill in the membership form below. Membership is free. Donations are appreciated.
We are an independent community group bringing people together to appreciate this remarkable National Park. We are involved in promoting its unique values and supporting scientific research. The park is the core area of the Fitzgerald Biosphere Reserve, formed in 1978 under the UNESCO ‘Man and the Biosphere’ program.
As a member you can take part in activities organised by Friends and be part of a network of people who are committed to the park. You will also receive our newsletter, Narpulungup News. The newsletter will be sent by email unless otherwise requested.
View our constitution here or on the Downloads page.
Our objectives are:
• To promote the appreciation and enjoyment of the park in a manner consistent with its high conservation values and to promote, by example, appropriate use.
• To support and promote ecological studies within the park.
• To support the Fitzgerald Biosphere concept and the establishment of other reserves proximate to the park.
• To promote the position that any developments and activities in and immediately adjacent to the park be consistent with the protection of its conservation and landscape values.
• To liaise with the management bodies (e.g. Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions) and provide support where appropriate.
• To maintain the Twertup Field Studies Centre
Alternatively, download the form in one of the formats below and post to:
Friends of the Fitzgerald River National Park
PO Box 199
Ravensthorpe WA 6346
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org